Monday, February 27, 2006
Friday, February 24, 2006
Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do love them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.
Which is why a new holiday has been created.
March 20th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it.
Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 20th. Its like a perpetual love machine!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
That aside i have cracked in a record month - currently sitting on 10,800k GP for the month - Very very nice indeed.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Monday, February 20, 2006
2. Do I look like a fucking people person?
3. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
4. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
5. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
6. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
7. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
8. You!... Off my planet!
9. If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cats.
10. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
11. The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat.
12. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
13. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
14. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be ...?
15. A PBS mind in an MTV world.
16. Allow me to introduce my selves.
17. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
18. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
19. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
20. See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil.
21. Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.
22. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
23. I have a computer, a vibrator, & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house?
24. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
25. Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch me?
26. It ain't the size, it's... no, it's the size.
27. A woman's favorite position is CEO.
28. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
29. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
30. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
31. Can I trade this job for what's behind door 1?
32. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
33. Okay, okay, I take it back! UnFuck you!
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Macho Law prohibits me from admitting I'm wrong.
36. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
37. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
38. I plead contemporary insanity.
39. And which dwarf are you?
40. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
41. Meandering to a different drummer.
42. I majored in liberal arts. Will that be for here or to go?
Friday, February 17, 2006
Westlife and Lisa Scott-Lee were among the winners at the Naomi awards, an alternative to the Brits, which give prizes for the worst acts in pop. The light-hearted awards, run by digital channel Music Choice, are voted for by music industry experts. Former Steps singer Scott-Lee won worst British female solo artist, worst British single and worst pop act.
Westlife picked up worst international album and group and outstandingly bad contribution to music. The awards are named after supermodel Naomi Campbell's short-lived music career. She released a single called Love and Tears in 1994.
Winners in full:
- Worst British Male Solo Artist - Lee Ryan
- Worst British Female Solo Artist - Lisa Scott-Lee
- Worst British Album - Steve Brookstein, Heart and Soul
- Worst British Single - Lisa Scott-Lee, Electric
- Worst Attempt at Rock - Son of Dork
- Worst Urban Act - Ms Dynamite
- Worst Live Act - Babyshambles
- Worst Pop Act - Lisa Scott-Lee
- Worst International Male Solo Artist - Jack Johnson
- Worst International Female Solo Artist - Jessica Simpson
- Worst International Album - Westlife, Face to Face
- Worst International Group - Westlife
- Worst International Breakthrough Artist - Pussycat Dolls
- Outstandingly Bad Contribution to Music - Westlife
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Anyway - CB is getting massively on my nerves - cant go into details but i feel that an eviction is imminent - just hope H from Rbar is ok to take the twats place. All in all things are ok - getting an unusual amount of hits thru gooogle for AC - interesting on valentines day as well! - i wonder . . hmm
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
anyway love to Laura, Bernie, Beckie, Becca, Nina, Claire, Tressa, **** (can't name you! you have a BF who may see this ! haha) and Louise.
At least my hoover buddy is having a good day - Thanks to MC
Friday, February 10, 2006
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Student Omar Khayam was jailed in 2002 for possessing the drug with intent to supply. A source claimed yesterday he vowed to sell drugs to help radical Muslim groups. The 22-year-old vowed to sell drugs to raise money for radical Muslim groups, it was claimed yesterday. A source who knew him in jail said Khayam - known to pals as Skinner - was influenced by extremists while locked up for drug offences.
The insider said: "He was a very quiet guy and would only ever speak out when he was with other extremists.
"He told people that he would use the money from drugs for the cause, meaning radical Muslim groups. He has obviously become even more radicalised since he got out."
Khayam - who apologised yesterday for dressing as a suicide bomber at a London demo - was jailed in 2002 for possessing crack cocaine with intent to supply. He was freed on parole last year after half his six-year sentence.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
The best by the way gets a link for a month at the top of my homepage with a banner of your choice - Great !