Monday, September 05, 2005

Im a Hero of the Pacific and horny too

Friday was fun - DM's till it was light more or less - got home and wrestled a new game to the edge of it's life - can't even remember the name of it ... erm ar yes "Heroes of the Pacific" and yes i was totally engrossed - pretty good to get me all excited about playing a game on the X again! - So on Saturday spoke to deirdre and JS who went to Biggin Hill - would have been a good day out but my beer intake was quite high - Spoke to a few old pals and arranged to go out on Sunday night but alas i was asleep - nakered from all that raving i did friday night.

So ive decided - I need to get my leg over - its been far too long and i'm starting to doubt my incredible wooman powers - they were once great but alas they have turn their back on me and have walked far enough to not hear my screams at night - but not that far that i can't gun them down and surrender to my terms (wtf?)

So game plan 1. Get a wooman on the go - 2. Get a life - 3. Wait until the ad gets placed and watch the phone ring and choose wisely.

Got it ? keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment