Monday, July 04, 2005

The Final push for Justice


lwtj2
Originally uploaded by ruthless jack.

After Saturdays absolutely fantastic gig in Hyde Park and obviously Philly and Berlin (the others were a bit lame i felt) I feel totally part of the push to MAKEpovertyHISTORY - So heres the link to the website if 1. You havent signed the petition and 2. If you fancy walking to Edinburgh!

I wish i could but im still lamed up on my leg - which i actually have some good news on that! I went first thing to see the surgeon again to get things sorted - there was a 50/50 chance of more surgery - but thankfully he said he wasnt going to risk opening up the limb and pinning the two bones to my ankle but to let it go and see me in 4 weeks - There is though a very small chance that i may have some more surgery then - But very slim!

Hooray!

O by the way who was your favourite on Saturday? just for the recored mine was Pink Floyd - I thought they were absolutely bloody brilliant - 24 years without playing a gig ? What the fucks that all about? - Come on guys you were absolutely excellent why can't you get a tour going before its too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment