Saturday, June 11, 2005

Just can't get enough !

Just can't get enough !

Yea me - Poker bwoy - me and them - see i think i can outwit - outbluff - outskill all them dudes on 888.com - But hey did i get spanked - Was doing very nicely on the 25c tables - Yes made a few bucks - uppd the odds to 50c tables - made some more - Now thats where it went wrong. . .

I thought if i could blunt a hand or two then i'd get a winner . . mmm

No dude read the hand b4 b4 b4 - see the dude making up on my coz he has CASH - im not sure that means 'squat' US dudes look it up on wikpedia - right im talkin poker talk . . . and in all honesty i'll be making a poker blog soon . . enuff poker blogs out there i bet . . . so anyway . .

$32.98 in the bank from a $20 fill ages ago . . . Nope i was spanked by the blinds and the $300+ players in the room for only 4 hands ! I lost all my $32 and i'm left with $4 . . . great . . .



So where was i ? . . . . o yea . . got myself up to $9.17 on a 50c table . . jeeesus . . . maybe i make some more - post in a bit ..


No comments:

Post a Comment