Thursday, June 16, 2005

An email from Financial Trust Bank

An email from Financial Trust Bank

I keep getting these bloody emails - every day a new one from someone different. I mean if i was going to do this - and phish for someones card details etc etc - wouldnt you just send one email - Not like 30 or so - one a day for a month - all asking for complete secrecy and bank details- Stupid dumb fucktards - I came across a site dedicated to phishing them right back and gettin gthem to photo themselves with a funny sign. I'll try and find it again and post one of the pics back here - but for now please entertain yourself with the original email and my reply - Read this -

Monica Carrington
Director of Asset, Financial Trust Bank Plc
Melbourne , Australia.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Ms. Monica Carrington, Director of Asset, Financial Trust Bank Plc, Melbourne, Australia. I am writting to bring to your notice that I have the sum of $6,200,000.00(Six Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
I want you to help me so that I can deposit this money into your account.If you assist me in moving this funds out of the bank , I will give you 30% of the money then I will take 60% while 10% is mapped out for all the sundry expenses including transfer cost. After the transfer I will travel to your country for my share which will basically go for investment in your country. I cannot keep this money in my account because I am not allowed to operate such an amount in my country Australia as an asset manager .

I will be very glad if you will keep this business confidential, if you agree to this proposal, please indicate your interest immediatelythrough this E-mail address: carrintonmonica@yahoo.com.com, so that my attorney will prepare a document that will guarrantee the legitimate source of the funds into your account for an investment purpose

FULL NAME:
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
COUNTRY:
PRIVATE TEL:
PRIVATE FAX:

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be 100% risk free and most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Thanks in anticipation, as I wait your urgent and positive response.

Ok so i decided to send one back

Santa Claus
Director of Presents, North Pole. Neverland

Dear Monica

I am Santa Cheif of present giving and i have 56,145,000 elves all currently looking for somewhere to go on vacation this year. I hear Melbourne is nice. Can i pop round for a cup of tea and see if we can't arrange for them to holiday sometime?

Can i ask though that you send me your credit card details and a signed naked picture of yourself before i get on the plane and meet you. But please keep this email confidential - I'm not sure why - !

Looking forward to your email

Santa Claus

I'll fill you in and let you know how it goes!

04.05pm RJ added - Well ive found the site i was thinking about and its called 419eater. Basically this guy gets to take the piss out of these fools from Nigeria - Often they are based in the UK! whats that ll about! check the site and speand a little time reading some of the wind ups - its quite funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment