Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hello readers !

Hello Readers !

Hy there .... i know your here from blogexplosion as my stats tell me 88% of my visitors are from YES blogexplosion . . So hy !

Im still layed up on my back in considerable pain with my broken leg - im still on the Zamadol 100mg and my doc said to keep taking it easy as i can do a lot of harm if i push it too early - Im due back in the hosp on Thursday for an xray and cast change which will be a welcome result ! as the curent cast is killing me and im fed up

Havent been out in weeks im so bored - My one and only blessing is Skype - im getting a few well wishers wishing me better - from all over the world as well ...

So hopefully by this time next week i'll be mobile and rareing to go - like i said im bores fed up and i want to get back to some sort of normality if i can - i think ive lost about a stone as well - i look thin as a stick - which isnt good !

So time to go it actually hurts to type on a this laptop - my legs off the sofa and it needs to be rested up in the air - great

anyway im off

O i took some Jung personality test online - cant remember where i found it - probably off someone elses blog, it came up with the result below - i'm quite chuffed - heheh - feel free to have a go yourself ! - obviously click the link below my result .... ahem

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. Only 4.3% of total population are ESTP. . feel good!

Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)


No comments:

Post a Comment