Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pimps vs Hoes . . .

Pimps vs Hoes . . .

Dont-stay-in - whatever you do ! i mean come on - ive been sitting at home now way too long licking my wounds and moping about when i could have been out with this lot of horny nurses - definately need to get my arse in gear and get the hell out every weekend again - ! So i have posted a selection of the best photos !





So what do you think boys and girls ? Shall i get myself out this beautiful weekend and score with a fresh nurse ! I bloody wish - chances are i'll get admitted to hospital with a cardiac arrest after getting within 3 feet of these lovelies ! Anyway must press on my VG Maria is skping me - and i have an urge to whizz over to Austria and move in !

Wanna see the rest of these great photos ? Get yourself over to Dont Stay in and take a peek ! and while im here heres my most favourite photo of them all ......



No comments:

Post a Comment