Friday, February 11, 2005

Completely knackered

Yep today im am so tired i feel like i have been hit by a bloody bus - my eyes are heavy, body aches and my concentration is bollocks. Speaking to people today is like, well torture and all i want to do is snuggle down in my bed - Feeling a bit sorry for myself i suppose - the lonliness of being single is starting to set in - Yet im just not keen to get involved with anyone at all - but i could do with someone close to give me a reason to be jolly about life - it all seems a bit droll at the mo....

Im supposed to be off to Limbic tonight with DM and cru - but again at the mo im feeling like uit could be a headache - im sure by 6.00pm tonight i'll be well up for it -

Cup of tea please TE - Yeeeesss !that should wake my sorry as up ! And on a brighter note im thinking of stocking up on some of these great cards for next year !

No comments:

Post a Comment