Thursday, January 06, 2005

Totally Confused ....

Now - i am normally tuff in these situations and last night i was tuff - but this morning i get a call from Sonias ex boss at 7.30 in the morning asking if she was with me - ! erm well i suppose he wouldnt know would he - So i text Sonia to call me so i could tell her about him calling me - and in short she said that her and Becky want to get a place - meaning - well work it out Simon ..... Unrelaible - even if me and her had of gotton a place can you imagine if she decided to up and leave like she did before christmas !

And a note to myself - Get on with your life Simon - leave what is done - done - you have no reason to try and ressurect the past - she showed her colours and they hurt you at the worst time of the year - Do you want to get burnt again huh .... NO - It took you 2 weeks to get proper sleep - 2 weeks to eat a meal - 2 weeks to stop snivelling at anything remotely lovey dovey on telly - GET A LIFE and move on ......

And to end this - Note to Sonia - If your reading my blog (and i know you are) then i trust you know that every time you get in touch or call me it sets me alight - I miss your calls texts and company - you were my best best friend and lover - you dont have any idea how much shit i went thru over christmas - i never want to go there again - Im just so confused on what i should do now - Should i try something new and be there for you - be your friend - or should i go ..... thats a song i think ....

ok monkey now youve aired your soul - move on out soldier ....




No comments:

Post a Comment