Thursday, December 16, 2004

The story of Daniel (proffesional lieing git)

Ok - here it is - the final email from Daniel - (im not telling you his surname for legal reasons) turned up this morning - After forking out nearly £900 quid to store this pricks equipment for 7 months while he worked in the USA - he emailed me saying - grrrr - well read the comment tab below (or click grrrr) if your interested in reading the email as i dont wanna post it here - and if you do - make a comment....

By the way just so you lot know - i got this prick a job at my firm (after he called me asking for some help) - only for him to get the sack coz he lied and said he was going on appointments - but wasnt .... and he also stole a laptop from my old workplace (where i met the prick) He turned up at my house one day asking for a favour - "can you store some bits for me" he said - "yes i suppose" i said - he turned up at 11pm one evening and unloaded a small transit van full of speakers and amps, pc's and keyboards.... When i moved from my flat i had to spend money to store this crap in storage - so theres the background on this creep.

I thought though it would only be fair to post a photo of this dwarven idiot as well ... Dan you have been named and shamed - and here you are in all 5 foot of glory ... wanker


3 comments:

  1. OK HERES THE EMAIL ---- FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THIS LIEING DWARF - BEFORE YOU READ IT - I SENT AN EMAIL SAYING THAT IF I DIDNT GET THE £822 HE OWED ID BE FORCED TO EBAY HIS STUFF .... ok here it is


    That's o.k Si, I've just recieved $60,000 from a family member to build a brand new studio in New York. I've been waiting for this since I got here and I'll be buying brand new stuff.

    If you hadn't been so evasive to begin with I would have got somebody local to you to sort you out but being a such a pussy you felt that I had some hidden agenda as well as feeling that you were in the driving seat, so that's they way I left it.

    It's a shame because I've been working for a copier company out here for about 7 months and selling to the yanks is like taking candy from a baby. If this wouldn't have got so messy I wanted to invite you out here, (No Joke), the women love the Brits amd I am starting to see a good return on my hard work - meaning I'm making money! The lowest paid Telesales people in my company earn over $150,000 a year about 90,000 U.K.

    Those things are material and if you really wanted to get hold of me I left you 2 contact numbers none of which you chose to use.

    Enjoy that money while it lasts - I know your history and you'll probably be skint next month anyway.

    Everything is going so well for me that that bullshit solicitors etc, is just fart to me.

    Anyway have a nice Christmas and a prosperous new year, I'll be back next week to say hello to my pep's.

    Don't worry I will not be calling you.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...he sounds great...
    where's he at? I'd love to meet up w/ such a fine young man. You Brits really are suave, I'll tell you what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really wish i'd smashed a hole in his face when i had the chance - just for the record he had a go at stealing my girlfriend - he thought he was the mutznutz but she actually was repelled by his sneering little weasal face - and he wore a muscle top - hes 5 foot tall and NOT well built as u can see from the foto - god hes wound me up - thankfully im feeling a lot better

    ReplyDelete