Monday, December 13, 2004

Entertaining weekend (to say the least)

Here are some photos - The first one is the main hall at The Natural History Museum if you click you'll get a larger picture - and you'll see the big dinosaur - cor - and the middle is self explanatory - tis amazing that these bastar*s roamed the earth 157 million years ago isnt it ! - The last foto is the Balloon chandelier at the Victoria and Albert Museum - again click on it and see it in its full splendor. . its good trust me !



From left to right - Davids statue (i think it's just a copy but still bloody huge) then Harrods at night - there were like 100's of tourists taking photos at this point it was like being at a film premier - all those flashes going off - and lastly the Victoria and Albert museum in all its beautiful splendor - really was quite breathtaking. . . well it was ok !



Heres James, Karl and Timbo - Now Karl for some reason looks like Krusty the clown - Might even get to work on photoshop hehehe




3 comments:

  1. You know, I've been to the natural history museam. I was a freshman in High School, about 15 years old, and it was my first ever trip away from my family and stuff. Yeah, got a taste of life in the big open world, an hour before I was supposed to meet my group there was a bomb threat...lol. I've never been so scared, trying to find 6 other Americans as the whole museum emptied was not a fun task. But it's something I'll remember forever...sigh.
    ~yunie

    ReplyDelete
  2. really ~ wow ~ amazing place - London cool like that with massive buildings that are mostly hollow so they have high high ceilings - im gonna post some more piccys soonish - ta 4 da comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so long ago, it's almost scary. I loved it. It's actually one of my favorite cities. It's right up there with Stockholm. Unfortunately I've yet to visit Amsterdam. It's on my list of places to see though.

    ReplyDelete