Friday, November 12, 2004

Fucking Cunts !

Now sometimes that word offends - Listen to my story and just maybe that word will make more sense

Last night on the way to meet Sonia i went to the bank - No actually before that i tried to get some credit for my phone - Twas refused - With this in mind i went to see the ABBEY cash machine - as i thought the worst.

My suspicions were true - my bank had raped me of £200 - YEP thats right £200 in bank charges - Now im all for the banks making money from going overdrawn - thats what they do - i sell copiers - they lend money - Its a partnership and i like it - BUT when i pay a bill on my visa on the 2nd of the month (when i have ample cash available) and it doesnt clear till the 21st (when im low on cash) therefore making me go overdrawn then thats WRONG - Also i wrote 3 cheques in september for a jacket and some shoes - All 3 days before i got paid - GUESS WHAT - i got charged for going overdrawn ! Now this strikes me as strange because when u try to clear a cheque it takes a min of 4 days sometimes 5 - NOOOOOO the bank actually clears it the VERY NEXT FUCKING DAY !

So ABBEY you have been named and shamed as a bank who likes to say YES we rape ur ass for cash my friend and we like it.

Cunts

ok - thats what they are

2ndly

Terry - your a cock - I don't know you - I don't want to either - You smell and your girlfriends a funny colour - sort it out

3rdly

Anyone wanting to call me slaphead or eggface or anything derogitory today about my head shape WILL get a slap. Try me fuckers i'm on the edge.

And lastly

BT - nope not the big telephone company we all know and love *yak. But that sick smelling breath monster that sits perched like an old lady at bingo at the top of my desking - If and IF you dont sort my contract out TODAY i will slap you - First i might bite your face then set fire to your trousers finishing off with a slap to your miniscule hamster-like face.

By the way your a cunt as well.

End . had enough of cursing - Got a bit pished last night and i have a headache that feels pretty sore at the mo - no-one has pills - not even Shaun - who nicked mine from Amsterdam.

This is the end - no more fucking around young man - Im going to slap you if you cross my path badly.

Be nice to me OR ELSE

3 comments:

  1. Gee, you're really British?

    Cheers!
    Dicey from www.bunny-bytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. er yea im British - Gee are you possibly american ?

    cock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree that Abbey are a bunch of twats. Damn them and their stupid adverts.

    Celeste

    http://littleolme.blogs.com

    ReplyDelete