Friday, September 24, 2004


My dads been taken into hospital with a heart murmour. Hes at St.Georges in Epsom and he's been told he needs an aniagram or something which is to test what's going on in his ticker. I'm a bit shaken to tell the truth, not sure what to make of it all since he's never been a drinker or a smoker and plays loads of sport. I think it's stress that's caused it and the last thing he needs is me and my stepsister Jenny (who i dislike) arguing. Well she bloody started it saying that Sonia looked like Anouska. The idiot. Anyway i'm probably seeing him tomorrow up at St.Thomas's were he will be moved to. i cant see why he has to go so far. Thought they would have BUPA...... maybe not. Anyway im praying for you pops. get well soon.
(C)Ruthless Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment